Job Title – Sr. Site Engineer
Role of the Sr. Site Engineer is to manage construction projects, conducting land surveys, allocating resources, supervising multidisciplinary construction activities and inspecting Ongoing / completed construction project etc .
- Oversee day-to-day execution of the entrusted works as per the approved plans on site.
- Provide effective supervision to carry out work as per the specifications& standard practices.
- Regular report the progress of works, issues needing decisions from Project Manager / Management.
- Optimum utilization of resources for achieving targeted construction.
- Maintain proper records for billing, utilization of resources etc.
- Maintain quality of work and ensure safety procedures are followed.
- Regular interaction with contractor for modifications or changes.
- Identify the areas for waste reduction and act on ways and measures to minimize the wastages.
- To check lines, levels and marking of all kind of civil & MEP works as per the project requirements.
- Any other task assigned by Supervisor / Engineer / Reporting Manager.
- B E / B Tech / Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 5 – 7 years of site handling experience preferably in high-rise/ infrastructure-based organization
- Sound knowledge and experience in using relevant software tools (Auto Cad & MS office) and processes
- Good communication and interpersonal and project management kills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn, adaptable and flexible, willing to work with and through others.