Position / Designation: Site Supervisor (Civil)
Role of the Site Supervise all construction activities on a construction site like safety, work progress, manpower, Contractors / Subcontractors etc. The role also includes conduct inspections of equipment, work areas, and work methods and ensure tasks are performed / executed at the proper time for timely completion of the project.
- Monitor and supervise all site related-activities
- Regular site inspections to assess various safety hazards to asses likelihood of an accident occurring
- Dealing with site staff and Contractors / Subcontractors and ensuring quality parameter is met
- Plan work activities & resources to meet the construction program
- Ensuring the proper documentation of all site-related activities
- Periodical updates to Site team
- Any other task assigned by Supervisor.
- B E / Diploma in Civil Engineering or a graduate in any discipline
- 5-7 years of overall experience in core-commercial civil site
- Good knowledge and basic IT skills (MS Office, mail etc.)
- Descent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Team player with team handing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable and flexible, willing to work with and through others.