Job Title – Project Manager (Civil)
Role of the Project Manager is primarily to provide leadership in planning, organizing and controlling the work effort to accomplish the project objectives, supervise the construction project from start to finish, coordinate with stake holders (internal and external) to understand project details and requirements The role would also include coordinating activities of various team members to ensure tasks are performed / executed at the proper time as a group, and ensure timely completion of the project within the assigned budget and timelines.
- Capable of studying in detail Architectural, Service/ MEP, Structural Drawings and other specialty Service drawings and have a vision to plan the execution assessing the challenges expected to come.
- Planning the execution in a chronological system having given site constrains and marketing priorities
- Study specifications advised by the consultants, check the work orders and agreements issued to the contractors for implementation. Suggest if there are ways to do a same job alternatively with cost efficiency but not compromising on the intent and quality of the work
- Plan work activities & resources to meet the construction program.
- Preparation of Schedule (Bar charts) & phasing of works in consultation with Project Head/ Management
- Responsible for execution of majorly high rise Commercial / Residential buildings (structural and finishes) of all construction activities as per approved drawing & I.S Specifications
- Monitoring of the Project execution in line with approved master construction plan and reporting to Management
- Inspection of all incoming materials in accordance with approved BOQ and samples
- Ensuring the proper documentation of field changes and as-built drawing production in accordance with project requirements
- Preparation of project progress/ site reports and periodical presentation (MIS) for management
- Coordinating with Architects/ Structural Consultants/ MEP Consultants or any other specialty consultant for timely issue of drawing and clarifications
- Any other task assigned by Management / Reporting Manager.
- M Tech / B E / B Tech in Civil Engineering
- 10-15 years of overall experience with 2-3 years as Project Manager with an end-to-end project completion experience of at least 2 projects
- ISO documentation
- Sound knowledge and experience in using relevant software tools (ERP, Auto Cad & MS office) and processes
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent team handing, strong analytical, problem-solving skills and strategic thinking
- Adaptable and flexible, willing to work with and through others.