Job Title – Project Manager (Civil)
Role of the Project Manager is primarily to provide leadership in planning, organizing and controlling
the work effort to accomplish the project objectives, supervise the construction project from start to
finish, coordinate with stake holders (internal and external) to understand project details and
requirements The role would also include coordinating activities of various team members to ensure
tasks are performed / executed at the proper time as a group, and ensure timely completion of the
project within the assigned budget and timelines.
- Capable of studying in detail Architectural, Service/ MEP, Structural Drawings and other
specialty Service drawings and have a vision to plan the execution assessing the challenges
expected to come.
- Planning the execution in a chronological system having given site constrains and marketing
- Study specifications advised by the consultants, check the work orders and agreements
issued to the contractors for implementation. Suggest if there are ways to do a same job
alternatively with cost efficiency but not compromising on the intent and quality of the work
- Plan work activities & resources to meet the construction program.
- Preparation of Schedule (Bar charts) & phasing of works in consultation with Project Head/
- Responsible for execution of majorly high rise Commercial / Residential buildings
(structural and finishes) of all construction activities as per approved drawing & I.S
- Monitoring of the Project execution in line with approved master construction plan and
reporting to Management
- Inspection of all incoming materials in accordance with approved BOQ and samples
- Ensuring the proper documentation of field changes and as-built drawing production in
accordance with project requirements
- Preparation of project progress/ site reports and periodical presentation (MIS) for
- Coordinating with Architects/ Structural Consultants/ MEP Consultants or any other
specialty consultant for timely issue of drawing and clarifications
- Any other task assigned by Managemen/Reporting Manager:
- /Reporting Manager. Reporting Manager.
- M Tech / B E / B Tech in Civil Engineering
- 10-15 years of overall experience with 2-3 years as Project Manager with an end-to-end
project completion experience of at least 2 projects
- ISO documentation
- Sound knowledge and experience in using relevant software tools (ERP, Auto Cad & MS office)
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent team handing, strong analytical, problem-solving skills and strategic thinking
- Adaptable and flexible, willing to work with and through others.